Disability Employment Professionals:
Do You Want to Build Your Own Career?
- Asset-Based Career Assessment and Planning Strategies
- Connecting to Employers and Understanding the Labor Market
- Ethical Issues and Practice in Disability Employment
- Asset-Based Case Management and Career Coaching
- Understanding and Facilitating the Use of Assistive Technology
- Facilitating the Job Search Process Using Skill-Building & Technology
DatesSix in-class sessions held in New Brunswick, NJ, 9:30am- 3:30pm
- Download an application at http://socialwork.rutgers.edu/academy Application deadline 8/30/12
- There is no fee for this program. Participants must agree to complete all sessions & assignments.
- Enrollment is limited. Candidates will be selected based on the strength of their application.
- Approved for 30 continuing education hours for social workers and counselors, CRC approval pending.
- For questions about the program please contact Doug Behan at email@example.com